Subject: Re: More re 3rd disk controller.
To: Kevin McQuiggin <mcquiggi@sfu.ca>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/09/1997 11:52:14
	Nope - if you're adding/removing anything significant from a
	config file you should wipe the compile/XXXX dir.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.