Subject: Re: Linux?????
To: Wonko the Sane <wonko@madness.tmok.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/07/1997 18:10:41
On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Wonko the Sane wrote:

> > > Is it possible to get Linux on 3100??
> >
> > This is the wrong list to ask this question :-)
>
> yea, it's the wrong list, but i can answer that question for him.
>
> linux? run on a 3100?  HA, HA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>
> hope that answers his question. :)

	I hate to add to this thread, but I feel obliged...
	I don't have linux on any of my kit (sparc,i386,arm32,vax,sun3),
	I don't intend to have linux on any of my kit.
	I genuinely prefer NetBSD, and do what little I can to help it,
	but just deriding someone because they use or prefer linux really
	makes me embarrased to be on the list...

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.