Subject: mopd-linux seems to work
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Maftoum / Karl Joseph (ISE) <k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/07/1997 14:39:32
Hi,

I seem to have mopd working under linux, with the 'borrowed' pf.c, and a
few mods here and there, well I assume it's working (i have no images to
test it at teh moment, i will try and compile mopa.out so i can try the
vax boot image) but the syslog has (1) Do you have <machine id> ? (No)
which I assume is a pretty good sign, as the vax was commanded
>>> set mop 1
>>> boot esa0

Not ever haveing seen mopd work 'out-of-the-box' could someone let me
know if this is right?

As for releasing it I have to ask the author of the appletalk filter from
where I go the pf code from, for permission.

Cheers
Karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering Student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: u963870@student.canberra.edu.au