Subject: 3100 boot images..
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Karl Maftoum <karlm@blitzen.canberra.edu.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/05/1997 18:58:11
hi, I new to this list (just got my vax 3100 to play with )

I am also involved in some other porting (linux8086) so I hope I can help
out..

As for the vax images, my vaxstation 3100 simply goes into an endless
loop with the ones mentioned here a few days ago.

i.e >>> b dua2 (or b)
BOOT SYS
-DUA2

etc etc

Alsoe (warning this is off topic..sorry)

any ideas on this one?

I have vms 6.2 (and 7.0) licences etc... BUT the vax has no external
cdrom or os or anything.. now I have a linux box :-) with a quad drive
etc networked to the vax is there any way of making the vax boot from the
linux box witht eh vms cd?

thanx

karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: karlm@blitzen.canberra.edu.au