Subject: RE: VR241 (was: VR290 Color monitor (VS2000))
To: 'NetBSD/VAX Port' <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/02/1997 11:16:44
AFAIK, the VR241 monitor was used on the VT241 terminal (color version
of the VT240, with regis graphics) as well as on the PC350 (color
version). Ah, those were the days, users hiding the logic boxes of their
VT241s in drawers, closets, air channels or simply wrapping them in
towels or whatever was handy, just to keep the noise-level down to a
bareable level.

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2