Subject: VAXstation 2000
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/19/1996 17:41:22
  I'm breaking a personal rule by doing this, but a few people have asked me
about it...I just saw this in misc.forsale.computers.workstation.  I have no
affiliation with this person, nor have I dealt with him in the past.  I'm
merely passing this on because it's a cheap source for some '2000 gear.

                  -Dave McGuire

Article 41117 of misc.forsale.computers.workstation: