Subject: low level formatting RD53 and RD54...?
To: 'port-vax@netbsd.org' <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian Johansson <cjn@isd.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/13/1996 19:22:59
Hi everybody!

Is there anybody out there who owns a copy of a real uVAX 2 maintainance
tape(TK50)? Not that limited crap you got when you purchased a machine, =
but a real  service tape that can low-level format RD53 and RD54 on a =
RQDX3 controller.
 I only got the one that gives you the "You dont have a license to do =
this, please contact your..." - crap
  I'm sure that Digital wouldn't mind anyone sharing it with me...

 If someone have one these tapes that they would like to share with me, =
please note that there should be two files on the tape, and i think I =
need booth of them. Just dd them booth to disk, tar them, compress or =
gzip them, uuencode them and mail them to me...

Thanks in advance // Christian Johansson