Subject: RE: Problems with tk50 image dated Jun 30
To: 'Thomas S. Traylor' <ttraylor@titan.cs.mci.com>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/16/1996 23:05:05
I already have the machine up and running with 1.1B. I wanted to get it
up with the "release" of 1.2 which is what I suppose most new NetBSD/VAX
users will try to install. I tried to go through the whole install
process from scratch in an effort to check every step in the FAQ and
update as necessary.

Since 1.2 is a release it would be nice if it was working... ;-)

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2