Subject: Docs for VS3100
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Fox <jlfox+@pitt.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/24/1996 11:11:20
VS3100 Port Developers,

Recently someone requested hardware documentation for the VS3100.
I dug up several manuals in our Tech shop here but the Techs will
only let me copy what I need since they are still supporting our
remaining boxes on campus.  Here's what they have:

   VS3100 Maintenance Guide  EK-285AA-MG-001
     "        "         "    Addendum  (Options/Install)

   VS3100 Maint Guide for Graphics CoProcessor  EK-WS01X-MS-001

There may be other manuals at another location which I haven't
been  able to contact yet.

If any parts of these manuals will assist in the port of NetBSD
to the VS3100, tell me what sections to copy and give me an address.
FAX is possible at this end ( if there aren't too many pages.)

--Jim Fox