Subject: The third disk on VAX3800
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Vladimir Goncharov <vova@mbx.geosoft.msk.ru>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/18/1996 17:33:59
   Hi!

 This week I succefully installed last version of NetBSD on my old
VAX3800. It works fine but now I want to mount other two RF71 disks.
After installing GENERIC kernel I found the second disk as ra5 or
ra ( 1, 1, 0). Hmm... Well it seems strange for me but it was mounted
successfully. Next. I can't find the third disk at all! I suppose that
it is sitting at uda2 but I don't know how to insert it into config file.
Does anybody know any standard parameters for uda2? or may be there
exists simple way to determine controllers on the bus?

 Thanks, Vladimir Goncharov