Subject: Re: New miniroot for "broken" Microvaxes.
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Jonathan Sturges <jonathan@cc.odu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/20/1996 13:09:38
On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> I have just uploaded a new batch of TK50 boot files to ftp.netbsd.org.
> It would be good if someone with an unbootable Microvax II could download
> them and try to boot from the new miniroot, and tell me what happens.

Did the TK50 (and other) images for 1.2A ever make it up to
ftp.netbsd.org?  The mirror site I use doesn't show them, and I get
frequent timeouts trying to connect to netbsd.org (we get a new internet
connection next week, so that may improve).

All I see are 1.0A and 1.1A tape images...

thanks,
Jonathan