Subject: Re: Bits
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Young <young@ecn.purdue.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/18/1996 12:08:37
>>      PROGRAMMERS                        !  Volunteers for Beta testing.
>> Bertram Barth                           ! Jeremy Brown  nee@jhv.edu
>>                                         ! Roger Ivie    ivie@cc.usu.edu
>>                                         ! Paul Apprich  psapp@cnct.com
>>                                         ! (VS3100-M76-SPX)
>>                                         ! Mike Young    young@purdue.edu
>>                                         ! Robin Birch
>>                                         ! birchr@royalmail.co.uk
>
>1 vs 6 (and another one) ?
>
>Hey guys, this doesn't look fair!   :-) :-)
>
>Ciao,
>	bertram

	Well, if it makes things look a bit more balanced, you can stick
me on the left side. Not that I have a lot of time nor experience :-)

	I'm still working on the bitmapped console thing, but have been
slowed by trying to first roll the V1.1 (working) VS2000 changes into
ragge's latest (1.2 I think) kernel. I'm not sure I should have tried to
do this. We'll see...

							-Mike