Subject: VS2000 NetBSD port
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marc Malagelada i Duch <marc@hades.udg.es>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/15/1996 23:40:57
Yes, It has been a "long time" since anybody talked about the VAXstations
port for NetBSD.

As I came to know through the questions & answers in this list, there are a
lot of problems on the port of NetBSD for VS2000.

Is there anybody else in this list interested on NetBSD for VS2000?

If I am the only one, don't worry about me, go ahead on the port for
VAXstations 3000 and so.
I think VS2000 has not enough power to hold a multiuser operating system,
with only 4Meg of RAM and a 70Meg hard disk.
So, I have got a VAXserver 3500 that I hope I can get it running by the end
of summer. Is there NetBSD for this machine?  O:-) (More work)

Yes, It would be nice to say "NetBSD runs on every VAX".

bye.

Marc.