Subject: Re: VAX 3100/3400
To: None <bertram@ifib.uni-karlsruhe.de, port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robin Birch <robin@falstaf.demon.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/31/1996 12:01:02
In your message dated Friday 31, May 1996 you wrote :
> > Who is working on this?.  I have a VAXstation 3100 and am likely to receive
> > a uVAX 3400.  I would be interested in geting NetBSD going on this.
>
> I've done some of the preliminary steps for support of 3100 (ka43/ka420),
> but it's not yet part of the main source tree (and not yet complete).
> When the 1.2 Release is finished, this might change...

Have you got to the stage where a bootable can be generated?.  If so then
I would be interested in helping out.

Cheers

Robin

PS, would your port be ok for a 3400 as opposed to a VAXStation with embeded
graphics controller?.

Regards

Robin
| Robin Birch    EMail robin@falstaf.demon.co.uk                          |