Subject: Re: Where has that uVax FAQ gone?
To: None <jonathan@cc.odu.edu>
From: Neill Clift <neill@macro.demon.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/08/1996 17:51:47
>> The excellent FAQ at http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/users/edward/mvax_faq.html
>> seems to have moved. Does anyone know where it has gone?
>
>Did you ever find out where, if anywhere, this FAQ moved to?  I'd love to
>see it.

Edward was a student at Liverpool University. He got a job in the states and
wanted to sell his VAXstation quickly. I brought it from him so thats how I
know. The web page probably disappeared when the University tidies up the user
accounts after the courses finish. He may pop up later but since he has sold
his VAX the chances are he won't be interested in maintaining the pages
(assuming he even has a copy). Maybe we could ask the University to recover it
from archive?
                                    Neill.
--
Neill Clift  neill@macro.demon.co.uk