Subject: DEC MicroVAX 3100 diagnostic codes
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Todd Mailandt <tmailand@execpc.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/28/1996 09:01:51
Does anyone have a list of the diagnostic codes for a MicroVAX 3100?  When I
start the machine, the floppy drive bumps for about a half-second, and then
I get nothing.  The diagnostic lights flash around for another 30 seconds or
so, and come to rest with nos. 1 and 7 lighted.  I have not yet been able to
bring up the system console, and the hard drive doesn't spin up at all.  I
apologize in advance for this message -- I know that it's not directly
related to NetBSD, but it may help me to eventually get it running.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

               |_| |_____| |_____| |_____|    tmailand@execpc.com