Subject: Re: DZQ11 - Speed
To: None <holm@geophysik.tu-freiberg.de>
From: Ken Wellsch <kcwellsc@math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/17/1996 21:31:16
I confess I wondered if that baud rate marked "illegal" in my brief DZV-11
summary (I can't find any of my DZV/DZQ manuals so I had to go by a simple
"communications handbook" circa 81/82 and between the DZ-11 and DZV-11
I was able to get enough to do what I did) might match 19.2Kb on the DZQ.
Rather an odd speed but if you find it works I would imagine the illegal
entry can be switched to B19200 and a comment added to indicate what you
have described (so folks selecting 19.2Kb on an older board can eventually
figure it out 8-)  Cheers!  -- Ken