Subject: Re: Network boot?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Lloyd Parkes <Lloyd.Parkes@vuw.ac.nz>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/14/1996 16:43:24
> Gah, we need a mopd in the source tree, probably.

I have one written by Mats O Jansson. I had to hit it a bit to make it go, but
it was BSD make aware when I got it.

>  > I think my initial fix for #2 will be to hack together some custom start up
>  > code for the kernel.
> "Ick."  See above.  Note, the kernel starup code should not have to treat
> netboot as a special case, and having to do so is totally broken :-)

I know. I just want something that was expedient, and I had already made the
decision not to write a bootstrap program. Now that I know what is in libsa.a,
I may reconsider that decision.

Cheers,
Lloyd