Subject: Re: DHV11 not detected by 1.1A
To: Kevin McQuiggin <mcquiggi@sfu.ca>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/02/1996 01:21:14
On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Kevin McQuiggin wrote:

> As an aside, when I go to /usr/src/sys/arch/vax/conf, modify GENERIC, and
> do a "config" I get about 30 "syntax errors" from the file
> "../../../conf/vax/files". As I'm not a "config" expert, can you tell me
> what's wrong?

You'll have to compile a new 'config' program first. You'll find the source
the same place you found the kernel source. Install it in /usr/sbin and
you're ready to roll...

Hm, time to update the FAQ... ;-)

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | Jaguar Enthusiast/Ford owner