Subject: Re: DHV11 not detected by 1.1A
To: Kevin McQuiggin <mcquiggi@sfu.ca>
From: Ken Wellsch <kcwellsc@math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/01/1996 08:26:26
| 0=OPEN
| 1=CLOSED
|
|    Bank 1:                Bank 2:
|           11110101               11100110
|    SW #:  12345678               12345678

I believe the above is inverted.  The default settings are

	00001001 00011000	160440 300

while your current settings appear to be

	00001010 00011001	160500 310

You'll notice the config file for your kernel (GENERIC possibly)
gives the CSR address default 160440 so you could simply start
your own config and rebuild with your address.

You'll want to know how all the addressing works and assigning floating
vectors before just setting boards to their so-called "factory default."
They are likely already set to something reasonable if the system was
in operation prior to conversion.