Subject: Help with final part of miniroot installation
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Clarke x8048 <Dave.Clarke@swindon.gpsemi.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/19/1996 13:27:47
Hi,
	I have managed to get the miniroot on to my UVAX II/GPX following the install instructions; But I need a bit of help with last bit of section 3
where it says about newfs a slightly fuller description would help,

	Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for sh:

	Just type return. Now you will be in a normal single-user
	shell, and it's just to newfs your partitions, and start

	installation.

	A few things that you must remember to do from miniroot:
	disklabel -B <diskname>  to install boot blocks.
	MAKEDEV devices in the newly created root filesystem.
	Copy gennetbsd and boot from miniroot filesystem
	to the newly created root filesystem.

Many Thanks in advance,
	Dave.