Subject: re: uVax question du jour: answered!
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Young <young@ecn.purdue.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/09/1996 11:29:17
	I had previously posted the question regarding the use of
disklabel from the miniroot. Thanks to all who responded; the problem
was (naturally) very easy to solve. I think Holger already posted it.
I also hereby publicly apologize to Anders for butchering the spelling
of his nickname. :-( The uVax II in question now boots happily from its
RA81, and will soon be sucking down the rest of the distribution, once
I move the Ethernet cable over one rack (stealing it from the 11/44).
Soon to follow, we hope: a working bootblock for the Vaxstation 2000 (gasp)!

	God I love the Net! :-) :-)

|   Mike Young     young@ecn.purdue.edu     Purdue University ECE Dept. |
|   W. Lafayette, IN 47907-1285    http://dynamo.ecn.purdue.edu/~young/ |