Subject: VaxStation 3200
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David F. Bobart <bobar_df@hops.cs.jhu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/27/1996 00:32:40
Well, the last mail from this list gave me the guts to ask my question. I was
wandering about as I am apt to do and stumbled on a VaxStation 3200 that was
being thrown out. Now, I being a complete pack rat grabbed the thing since it
was in great condition. It is diskless (no HD or floppy) not to mention
monitorless and keyboardless. I know this isn't the DEC info line but I would
love to see NetBSD or any other unix (besides Ultrix) run on this. Can someone
tell me anything about this machine? DEC's web pages have nothing =(

-Dave Bobart