Subject: Where is 'cpp'?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas S. Traylor <tst@titan.cs.mci.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/24/1996 09:16:45
Hey,

I just completed the installation of NetBSD on a MicroVAX II.  It was fairly
straight forward and relatively painless.

I did run into one problem though while trying to build a custom Kernel.  gcc
was unable to locate cpp.  I looked in /usr/bin and /usr/libexec, but was
unable to find it.  I checked the sources and it looks like it gets installed
in /usr/libexec.  I'm I right or wrong on this on? I've been known to be wrong
in the pass. :) I did look other places, but my searches failed.

The binaries that I installed were obtained from ftp.NetBSD.org (vax.tar.gz).
Could someone update these or point me to the distribution that contains cpp?

Thanks,

Tom
tst@titan.cs.mci.com