Subject: Re: your mail
To: System Admin <root@sidereal.demon.co.uk>
From: David <david@southern.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/22/1996 16:00:24
	(I _hate_ writing `me too' messages :)

	I guess I am in a similar position - uVII with a blank disk, ethernet
	card, tk50 drive. I have an ultrix boot tape, but it is only enough
	to load the memory resident unix, and I cannot identify what device
	the etehrnet would be. (& the cartridge only works one time of out
	five anyway).

	If noone else can manage a tape I _might_ be able to harass a friend
	who has some miscellaneous vax kit to write a tape, but his vaxstation
	doesnt have a tk50 drive...

		David