Subject: Re: vax (fwd)
To: Peter Burnett <pdb@neverlnd.demon.co.uk>
From: Paul Apprich <psapp@cnct.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/15/1996 18:38:40
	I have a VAXstation 3100 M76 SPX unit. It appears to have color
video and two RZ24 209 MB SCSI HDD's. I need to know what device was
mounted that it would appear through the opening in the upper right of
the front panel. There is a 34 pin male BERG (mr) connector on a board
mounted behind the space for this missing device. The board is marked
'SCSI-FD INTERFACE'. A 3.5 inch floppy drive (Especially Sony--DEC used a
number of these I recall) fits nicely in that space. Any help here?
I heard that some of these units used TK50 tape drives. What form are
these tape drives? (DC-2120, DC-600, 4mm DAT, 8mm DAT, etc.)