Subject: Re: help with kda50/ra90? no docs..
To: None <"mcguire@rocinante.digex.net"@vbormc.vbo.dec.com>
From: Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate! 10-Jan-1996 1138 <carlini@marvin.enet.dec.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/10/1996 12:31:54
mcguire@rocinante.digex.net wrote:

>> What codes do you see on the two sets of LEDs?
>
>  On the m7164, the one marked "1" is blinking and the one marked "4"
>is on solid.  The m7165's leds are all off.  What's that one mean?

The table gives that as

	Hex 4/5: test complete. Normal display for operating KDA50.

That implies that your KDA50 is OK. It also implies that you don't have Qbus
grant problems otherwise you would have seen the error code I mentioned
yesterday.

Have you run self-tests on the RA90 drives? (I don't have the details here -
I'll look it up tonight and post tomorrow).

Antonio

Antonio Carlini                            Mail: carlini@marvin.enet.dec.com
DECnet/OSI for OpenVMS Engineering
Digital Equipment Corporation              Worton Grange, Reading, England