Subject: success! and a question or two...
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Carl Harris <ceharris@mal.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/24/1995 19:03:56
Today, I finally got around to putting the RQDX controller back into
my II/gpx, so I could install NetBSD.  I made the boot tape on a TK50,
followed the instructions in the INSTALL and README.* files, and (aside
from a minor anomoly here and there) got everything installed, configured,
and working in just a few hours!  Ragge has done a fine job with this
port -- thanks much, Ragge!

Two minor questions:

1.	Is anyone working on (or interested in working on) a driver for
	the DHV-11 multiport serial controller?

2.	Does anyone know where I might be able to pick up an RD54 or RD53
	for some reasonable amount of cash?  I've got one 54 and three 53's,
	but two of the 53's don't work at all (if I boot (gasp) Ultrix, it
	sees them as RD51's (?), but it won't read/write them).

Once, again, thanks to Ragge (and everyone here) for a job well done!

--
Carl Harris
Systems Engineer