Subject: Re: Need CMD SCSI-II For MicroVAX-II...HELLP!
To: None <byer@carl.a-com.com, port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <TVAX22@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/29/1995 02:03:05
I have A MicroVAX-II, 32MEG RAM and hav old esdi controleler array were do i
find a brand new CMD SCSI-II card for
two HP 1.2GIG hard disks. and how will the HP disks be  treated as RA90's by
the CMD controller?.  I'm also
told that the CMD is COMPLETELY compatiable with DEC's products.

I've downloaded the TK50 files "TK50-FILE1-10a" and "TK50-FILE2-10a"
from "/pub/NetBSD/arch/vax/tk50" at "ftp.netbsd.org" and I also grabbed
everything in the "binaries" directory there too.  I've generated the
boot tape and have that booting just fine.
all I need is good hardrive space and a boot im hopfully up and running for
the web can some one head me in the right direction?

Pleas e-mail me at (Address) bayside@bayworld.com
and adress it to Terrence at the webchair in the subject:box
thanks all ;-)