Subject: TK70
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/25/1995 09:49:50
Hi all, I'm having troubles.

First, my root disk is failing.  That's ok, I have more.

Except for the fact that my installation is rather old by now, and I
just finished FTPing the more recent one.  I'd like to put it on tape,
but I can't seem to write to my TK70...  It just has IO errors, and the
kernel eventually panics.

Originally, I wrote out a tape on a SCSI TK50 connected to a DECstation,
but some bonehead (hi there) ran off with that tape.  The system was
installed from the same tape drive I'm trying to write to, now.

(Unfortunately, I can't get to the SCSI TK50 drive.)

Is it pointless trying to write to a TK70, or am I just doing something
wrong?

--
Jason Downs
downsj@teeny.org  --> teeny.org: Free Software for a Free Internet <--