Subject: umm...libgcc.a?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@rocinante.digex.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/24/1995 15:08:22
Folks,
  Ok...a few days ago I mentioned I had NetBSD/vax up on my MicroVAX
II and didn't have cpp...ragge put cpp up for ftp and I grabbed it,
and all is well with that...well I just got back to working with it
and now it can't find libgcc.a.  Did that one get inadvertently left
out as well?  If so, Ragge, can you toss it up for ftp where you put
cpp?  That'd be great.

  Other than that, the machine is doing well...It's mounting stuff via
nfs from other machines on my network, it's talking through my router
to the outside world, and it seems to be ok.  No weirdnesses yet.

  Just out of curiosity...are the -current sources being updated with
the port-vax team's stuff?

                              -Dave