Subject: Re: Any VAX 11/750 fundies with NetBSD running?
To: Oscar Oberg <Oscar.Oberg@abc.se>
From: Tim Shoppa <shoppa@krl.caltech.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/16/1995 17:05:50
> I have a Unibus card that sais Emulex on it, has got 2 50-pin connectors,
> used to have a big multicolored cable (or two actually). Could this be the
> same card?

No, most likely what you've got there is a Pertec-formatted tape
controller.  Maybe a TC12.  Emulex also made some serial port cards
that have 2 50-pin connectors, though.  Read me the numbers off the
Emulex sticker and we'll see what you really have.

Some Unibus and Q-bus Emulex docs are available from the anon ftp site

sunsite.unc.edu

in the directory

/pub/academic/computer-science/history/pdp-11/hardware

I also have paper copies of most of the Emulex Q-bus and Unibus controller
manuals.

Tim. (shoppa@altair.krl.caltech.edu)