Subject: Re: Any VAX 11/750 fundies with NetBSD running?
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Oscar Oberg <Oscar.Oberg@abc.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/16/1995 08:19:15
> It sounds like boot don't like your controller; quite possible since Emulex
> ctlr's have some very strange bugs to take care of, and I don't have any
> to test on.

I have a Unibus card that sais Emulex on it, has got 2 50-pin connectors,
used to have a big multicolored cable (or two actually). Could this be the
same card? In that case I could send it to you so you could test on it...
Also, how's the VAX8200 support coming? I got one (actually will
get one today, hopefully) because I didn't have space for an 11/750.
Would it help if I translated the ka820.c/ka820.h from 4.4BSD_Lite into
something compatible w/ the NetBSD ka750.c (same functions, same
arguments, etc), or would I break some licensing something of 4.4BSD or be
wasting my time or anything?

--
Oscar