Subject: [Q]: Current Status of NetBSD port to VAXstation 2000 ?
To: NetBSD-Port f. VAXen <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jens Cardinal <uch435@zx2.HRZ.Uni-Dortmund.DE>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/13/1995 13:52:35
Hi!

Can someone on this list tell me, what the current status of the
NetBSD-Port for VAXstation 2000 is ? I have one of these beasts hanging
around in my room and want to do something useful with it, especially
because it has a nice 19" color display :-) I am willing to help in any
possible way, although my knowledge of the architecture of this machine is
very limited (i.e. not existant :-() I just picked it up to hook up the
monitor to my Linux-Box, but it would be a shame if the station had to
stand in the corner and collect dust :-)