Subject: Where is labeledit.c? I need it.
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andre B. Skarzynski <andre@VECTOR.CO.ZA>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/11/1995 08:24:03
Hi,

I was all geared up to try and work at getting NetBSD onto my 11/750 this weekend.
But I ran into some trouble... I er inadvertantly erased my copy of labeledit.c
which I think I do need to edit the disklabels of the boot images I want to try.
I found to my horror that labeledit.c is no more... does someone have a copy for
me? I unfortantly did not have enough time this weekend to _try_ and hack my own.

:-(

I hope what I want to do is possible, and that is too COPY a boot.fs/root.fs (??)
onto a spare disk using VMS and then try and boot that. I am a little worried
in that I must make sure I have a bootable root.fs image to copy, as I understand
that racopy only works when booting from the console device (RX50 or TK50)...

I did have an image of an fs from rick, but it is sitting on 8mm, and the tape
drive has been lent out and I haven't got access to it.

...So, has any got labeledit.c please :-)

Cheers,

Andre'

[I CC'ed this to you, Bertram, as my last post to port-vax never appeared on the
 list]