Subject: Re: X-Server for VAXStation3100 (sg0) Question
To: Jan (Charly) Conrad <charly@Fachschaften.tu-muenchen.de>
From: Paul A Vixie <paul@vix.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/07/1995 08:13:27
> > I don't think NetBSD/vax has a qdss or qvss driver so you might have to
> > write one.
>
> I know - maybe sometime... (should not be that difficult...)

There is nothing in the qdss or qvss driver from 4.3BSD that AT&T, Bell Labs,
Univel, Novell, or anyone else would consider "licensed".  However, most of
the driver is just VM calls and those have all changed considerably since 4.3.
If someone would like to take a look at porting this I will verify that it's
not under license and then make it available.

This won't solve your VAXstation 3100 problem, but a QDSS/QVSS driver and X
server would be useful anyway.