Subject: The vaxport at snowhite
To: None <rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>
From: Michel van der Laan <michel@nijenrode.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/02/1995 22:38:04

> In case anyone is interested in trying it out, there is a snapshot of
> binaries for the vax port available via anonymous ftp to
>
> snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca [131.104.48.1] in pub/vax-port
>
> It should not even be considered Alpha test and is incomplete (no build
> chain binaries), but have fun with it, rick
> ps: Our internet link is not blindingly fast, so be patient:-)

It's been a while since Rick wrote this, but I didn't have a chance
to play with it earlier.

I took the liberty of mirroring this on our site, we have quite
a fast link here (that is, untill until we get too many
anonymous visitors =) ).

I mirrored the snapshot a couple of days ago to

ftp.nijenrode.nl /pub/people/michel/vaxport
(aka sunsite.nijenrode.nl).

Should be quite a fast link, esp for Europe. I hope Rick
won't object, if you do, let me know and I'll close it right
away.

Michel.