Subject: Will NetBSD/Vax run on...
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/27/1995 11:40:39
	I've been offered (provisionaly) 2 MV 3800 each with 48Mb & RF71,
	for 500 pounds each, and a VAX4000-200 with 32Mb & RF71 for 800
	pounds.

	Will NetBSD be supporting either of these beasts in the future?
	Is the price a reasonable deal? What sort of (powerwise) machines
	are they?

	BTW: If someone is interested in porting to one of these but do not
	have their own I'd be more than willing to set one up with a console
	hooked up to another NetBSD box to help. (Assuming I get one)
	(I dont even know what _size_ these are! :)

	Thanks!

		David

D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME)  +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master   (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.