Subject: On the subject of MicroVAXes....
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patrick Thomas <thomas@cps.cmich.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/21/1995 14:53:35
  If somebody *does* manage to get any bootblock info or bootable
code, I'd like to know, too. I've got a VAXstation 1 (blazingly fast!)
and a VAXstation 3200 (with a processor board that is hopefully soon
to be replaced... it's dumping really menacing hex info at boot time,
and DEC service people pronounced it dead). The VS1 probably isn't
worth developing for (an astonishing 33 MB HD, 1 MB RAM, etc ;-), but
the 3200 might yield some interesting results.

  Where is the official "best site" for VAX port tidbits, anyway? Just
ftp.netbsd.org?

  Anyway, good luck to all the OS hackers! ;-)

    -- Patrick