Subject: Some Xmas info about VAX port status.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/14/1994 09:27:33
I have been working a bit with VAX port lately, and there have been
lots of progress. I wrote some processes that allocates much more
memory than is in machine and trashes memory totally, and it seems
to run for ages (at least 2 days, then I stopped it :). But by some
unknown reason something faults after a while if there are only
2MB or less in machine, but it's not so important to fix that yet.
Autoconfiguring of devices is next part to fix, I am working on that
right now and most of it seem to function properly.
What is left to do now? Boot stuff must be written, and crt0 etc.
userspace machine dependent things must be done...

But now it's chrismas time, and I will go away and be disconnected
for a couple of weeks, so therefore I wish you all a merry chrismas
and a happy new year!
Or as we say in Sweden: God jul och gott nytt }r!

-- Ragge