Subject: Re: What is the current status of the 11/750 port?
To: None <CRITCHSS@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/04/1994 22:30:36

> I have a Vax 11/750 that currently is OS-less. Could somebody tell me what the
> current status of the netbsd port to the 750 is? Also if you need a alpha
> tester I would be happy to help. here is what my system consists of.
>
>  Vax 11/750:
>    4 megs ram
>    emulex controller
>    uda50 controller
>    DZ11
>    3 Fujitsu eagles connected to emulex controller.
>    tx78u
>    Many tu58 tapes and tu78 reels.

Right now I am reworking page table allocation routines, but I hope I have
an running version in a week or two. So far it only supports RA disks
on UDA50. No Massbuss routines at all are written yet, nor serial port
code. What type of Emulex ctrlr do you have, is it for Unibus or
is it massbussemulating?

/ragge