Subject: Argh...
To: None <port-vax@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Gene Buckle <geneb@hebron.connected.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/05/1994 09:25:21
Sorry about the previous message.  Figers got confused.

At any rate, I would like to be able to get a hold of all the work/info to date
that you find folks have aquired.  I have two uVAX II systems with KA630 processor
boards, with DEQUNA and RQDX3 cards in each.  The systems right now are running
VMS 4.7.  If the volume of data is too large, I can use either TS05 9 track
tapes, or TK50 tapes.  RX50 if I have to *grin*.  What tools are currently
being used for this project, and where can I obtain them?

I have the VMS 3.3-4.? sources on microfiche, so if there is any information
needed out of them, please let me know, and I'll be more than happy to provide
it.

I'm very new the the VAX arch., so please bear with me if I start asking
really stupid questions.

Gene.