Port-sun3 archive

Kernel config for Sun 3/50

I've set up a cross-compile toolchain to build 9.3 for my Sun 3/50. I
am able to build a kernel and userland, but I'm running into the
"kernel too large" error in pmap.c:

        if (cpu_machine_id == ID_SUN3_50) {
                hole_start = m68k_trunc_page(OBMEM_BW50_ADDR);
                hole_size  = m68k_round_page(OBMEM_BW2_SIZE);
                if (avail_start > hole_start) {
                        mon_printf("kernel too large for Sun3/50 %d %d
%d\n", hole_start, hole_size, avail_start);
                        sunmon_abort();
                }
        }

I've looked through old mailing list threads and I guess this limit
has to do with the location of the 3/50's frame buffer. I can't seem
to remove enough functionality to get a small enough kernel to fit
below hole_start. Can a working kernel be built for this machine?