Port-sun3 archive

Re: X11R7'fied Xsun servers

Hi,

> > i know you've looked at porting towards newer xorg-server
> > and had to revert the 1.18 back to 1.10 when we upgraded
> > to 1.20, have you had any thought on what's needed there?
> >
> > Michael?  how about you? :)
>
> Not my backyard ;)
> No objections from me either.

I've also managed to get working Xorg 1.20 based X11R7 Xsun servers :-)
Most API changes between 1.10 and 1.20 are trivial so that
we can follow other clients like xnest, xwin, and xquartz etc.
 https://github.com/tsutsui/xorg-server-Xsun/commits/xorg-server-1.20

As Michael explained in another mail, I see annoying part
is XFree86 based accellaration layer like XAA.
(I have no idea for that part either..)

---
Izumi Tsutsui