Port-sun3 archive

Re: Internal compiler error problems?

> Has anyone, by chance, run into any issues with internal compiler problems
> on sun3 with NetBSD-5.0? I've seen it so far with lynx, nmap, tme (yeah -
> tme on a sun3... don't ask. :) ) and a couple of others. I don't want to
> send a send-pr for each individual package since it's happening enough now
> that it may actually be a compiler issue.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

lynx-2.8.6.5nb2 in pkgsrc-2009Q1 builds fine on 3/80 running 5.0.
(though sun3 and sun3x have different pmaps)
---
# uname -mrs
NetBSD 5.0 sun3
# sysctl hw.model
hw.model = sun3x 80
# pkg_info lynx
Information for lynx-2.8.6.5nb2:

Comment:
Alphanumeric display oriented World-Wide Web Client

Requires:
unzip-[0-9]*

lynx is a program which allows a user to access World-Wide Web servers
and other information servers.  It uses only ascii representation so
that it can be used from ascii-terminals and dialin-lines.

Homepage:
http://lynx.isc.org/

#
---