Subject: Re: Sun 3/60 & clusters?
To: None <calzplace@geocities.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/31/2001 08:35:31
	You should be able to setup gcc to cross compile a kernel for
	the 3/60. There is a pkgsrc entry that should Just Work on a
	NetBSD/i386 box, but it shouldn't be too hard to setup a
	cross compiler on your FreeBSD box :), particularly as you don't
	need to worry about shared library support.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --