Subject: Re: panic...
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-sun3
Date: 10/02/2000 03:02:35
In <200009290418.AAA05297@multics.mit.edu>
jhawk@MIT.EDU wrote:

> >I'd rather avoid trying to upgrade to 1.5_ALPHA2 just for the sake of checking,
> >especially since a buildworld will most likely result in the same "kmem_map"
> >related panic that got me into this mess in the first place.
>
> Yeah, can someone else speak to this? Nathan?

Today I've got the "out of space in kmem_map" panic again
during make build on 1.5_ALPHA2.

I've got also the kernel crash dump, but gdb cannot read it:

---
(gdb) target kcore netbsd.3.core
can not access 0x6, not a kernel address
can not access 0x6, not a kernel address
can not access 0x40a0, not a kernel address
can not access 0x40a0, not a kernel address
Cannot access memory at address 0x40a0.
(gdb)
---

dumpsys() on sun3x has some problem, too?
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp