Subject: Sun 3 Bits to go..
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: IAN RAYMOND CLARK <ic@deakin.edu.au>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/13/2000 10:57:19
Hi,
	I have a Sun 3/140 with dead power supply that is about to meet
its maker in the local rubbish collection.
From memory it has a Sun-2 SCSI card (not supported by NetBSD)
,a CPU (obviously) and a memory expansion.
I seem to remember it might have had 12 MB of memory in total, but I could
be overly optomistic.

As previously noted the PSU is dead, so it is probably only good for
parts.

I also have a working (well it was a year ago) 3/50, with monitor
(19" Mono) and keyboard that might as well go too.

If you are in Melbourne Australia, or reasonably close and might have a
way of transporting the bits, and would like to help me regain some space,
let me know.

Ian Clark VK3KRI      ic@deakin.edu.au