Subject: Continuing sun3 nbsd142 funzies.....
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/25/2000 10:40:09
Well, after perusing the spare parts bins, and spreadeagling drives between
here and neverneverland, I managed to eek out one more working 60mb drive,
and was attempting to bring up baby (Sun 3/60).  Alas, there are no console
devices in the boot kernels!  and it aborts to prom on NetBSD-1.4.2.
Is there a correct tape booting kernel somewhere that I should use that
will actually boot from tape a Sun 3/60 on NetBSD?????  If so, which one,
exactly, or do I have to install sunos and boot a miniroot from swap, like
I did to get it up on my 3/260?   grumble, grumble grumble.....(:+{{...

Thanks

Bob