Subject: Re: Sun 3/80
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5llen?= <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/18/2000 18:46:06
On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> > The flashing light this fellow mentioned too simply means that it's
> > sitting at prom waiting for input.

Ok, I made it stop blinking by hitting stop-A (didn't work before)

> That's strange then ...

Yep. It claims to hace mac adress 0:0:0:0:0:0 *sigh*

Well, I put that up in /etc/ethers on my server and gave it an IP number.

Then it just continues to ask for it's adress and arp -a thinks the
adresse is incomplete. Ah, now it's presented as 0:0:0:0:0:0. This should
work in my small LAN behind a NAT. But I still don't get ANYTHING out from
port A.

But I'm on my way to get some life in this box!

---
/P=E5llen - http://www.astrakan.hig.se/~pollen
          telnet://mumindalen.astrakan.hig.se